A revolutionary development in wooden floors. BauBuche Flooring by Pollmeier is a natural wooden floor that shows properties which exceed anything that conventional wooden floors, hybrid products or imitations have to offer. The surface of BauBuche Flooring is telling us the story of its genesis. With only razor thin glued joints in between the veneer layers are precisely strung and snuggled to one another. The interplay of the iridescent tonal values and the calm texture of the beech wood give BauBuche Flooring a unique visual appearance. BauBuche Flooring unites the best properties from two worlds: the aesthetics and the quality of its surface combined with the efficiency of a high-tech material manufactured from beech wood.
- BauBuche uses local raw materials from sustainable forests with PEFC certification.
- BauBuche is beneficial both to the environment and people because at its source in the forest it produces oxygen and binds CO2.
- Applying precise engineering technology, BauBuche preserves the morphology and strength of the natural wood.
- BauBuche is versatile in many different applications, from solid wood flooring
to furniture construction and panels and beams for the building in timber.
- BauBuche is distinguished by its veneer layer precision and exceptional surface quality.
- BauBuche revitalized the possibilities of laminated veneer lumber with top-quality aesthetics and unmatched strength. High-tech production and economic usage
of material result in the cost effective end product BauBuche.
- BauBuche Flooring Elements are very robust and extremely hard (Brinell hardness HB = 38,2 N/mm²). Compared to conventional solid wood floors, the shrinkage is reduced by fifty per cent. Thanks to its durability and easy-care nature, because it is warm underfoot and odorless, and last but not least, because it has beautiful resonance BauBuche Flooring will remain intrinsically valuable for a long time.
- And even the requirement for environmentally-friendly production is fulfilled: BauBuche Flooring is produced with state-of-the-art energy and material-efficient technology from a regionally grown and certified resource.